Glass Lewis presents a preview of the upcoming proxy season for the United Kingdom. Senior members of the Glass Lewis research team discuss key developments for the 2018 proxy season, including regulatory reforms, a pending new UK Corporate Governance Code, and increased focus on board skills and diversity.
Listen to or download the audio file here.
You can also read a summary of what to look for in our UK Season Preview Briefing here.
- Martin Mortell – Director of Research, UK & Europe
- Natasha O’Connor – Research Manager, UK & Ireland
- Bernadette O’Donoghue – Senior Research Analyst, UK & Ireland
- Cian Whelan – Analyst, UK & Ireland
- Regulatory & political environment (0:38)
- Executive compensation (2:35)
- Board gender and ethnic diversity (4:06)
- Updates to the UK Corporate Governance Code (5:20)
- Proxy Paper developments: Board Skills Matrices (7:45)