Glass Lewis presents a preview of the upcoming 2018 proxy season for continental Europe. Senior members of the Glass Lewis research team discuss key developments for the 2018 proxy season, including EU directives, company engagement, investor stewardship, board diversity and skills, executive remuneration and non-financial reporting.
Listen to or download the audio file here.
You can also read a summary of what to look for in our European Season Preview Briefing here.
- Martin Mortell – Director of Research, UK & Europe
- Chris Rushton – Lead Analyst, Germanic Markets
- Natasha O’Connor – Research Manager, Northern Europe
- Simona Rubino – Research Analyst, Central Europe
- Matti Jaakkola – Lead Analyst, Iberian markets
- Cian Whelan – Research Analyst, UK & Ireland
- Andrew Gebelin – Senior Director of Research, EMEA & Latin America
- Board skills and composition (00:30)
- Response to shareholder dissent (14:00)
- Non-financial reporting (28:50)
Produced by: Martin Mortell
Glass Lewis clients please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your client service manager.
Corporate issuers can submit inquiries via our Issuer Portal at www.glasslewis.com/issuer-overview. You can also links to Glass Lewis policy guidelines, FAQs, report questions or errors, request an engagement meeting with the Glass Lewis research team, or purchase a Proxy Paper.