2017 Proxy Season Preview – Asia
As the 2017 AGM season gets underway, Glass Lewis presents a preview of the upcoming 2017 proxy season for Asia. Senior members of the Glass Lewis research team discuss key developments of major Asian markets and the key issues facing Asian corporations and their investors.
You can also read a summary of what to look for in our Asia Season Preview Briefing here.
- Naoko Ueno – Director of Asia Research
- Moeko Porter – Manager of Asia Research, Japan
- Du Tram – Manager of Asia Research, East Asia Ex Japan
- Jeff Jackson – Manager of Asia Research, Southeast and South Asia
- Introductions [00:90]
- Asia Team Updates [01:54]
- 2017 ASIA POLICY UPDATES [4:37]
- Japan: Market Updates [7:04]
- Japan: Major Policy Updates [11:53]
- EAST ASIA EX JAPAN Updates [16:18]
- CHINA and Hong Kong [18:55]
- Taiwan [22:33]
- Southeast and South Asia Updates [26:44]
- Southeast Asia [26:52]
- South Asia (India) [31:47]
- South Asia (Pakistan) [35:01]
- Conclusion [37:41]
View the preview here:
Access the PPT deck here: GL Asia 2017 Proxy Season Preview PPT
Glass Lewis clients please email us at email@example.com or contact your client service manager.
Corporate issuers can submit inquiries via our Issuer Portal at www.glasslewis.com/issuer-overview. You can also links to Glass Lewis policy guidelines, FAQs, report questions or errors, request an engagement meeting with the Glass Lewis research team, or purchase a Proxy Paper.