A Simplified Solution That Provides Valuable Governance Tools and Resources
SAN FRANCISCO (January 25, 2021) – Glass Lewis, the leading provider of independent global governance solutions, announces the launch of the Glass Lewis Governance Hub for Public Companies. Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues have taken center stage at many public companies. However, incorporating investor perspectives on these issues into tangible actions remains a challenge across many global organizations. In response to this demand, Glass Lewis is inviting public companies to leverage its one-stop hub with access to Proxy Paper research reports, easy access to industry-leading thought leadership, and shareholder communication tools like the Report Feedback Statement which enables companies to express their opinions on Glass Lewis’ analysis and voting recommendations, directly to investors.
“With significant attention on issues like board diversity and climate risk, public companies have the opportunity to create shareholder value while also improving stakeholder engagement. With the launch of the Glass Lewis Governance Hub, our goal is to help companies incorporate an improved understanding of the perspectives of their investors into their corporate ESG strategies,” stated John Wieck, Glass Lewis’ Chief Operating Officer.
Public company customers will be able to quickly access the following through the Governance Hub:
- Proxy Paper research reports as soon as they are published.
- Report Feedback Statement to deliver unedited opinions on Glass Lewis research and recommendations directly to Glass Lewis institutional investor customers.
- Issuer Data Report registration to review a data-only version of their Proxy Paper research report prior to publication to ensure data accuracy. (Note: the data review program is currently applicable in North America, Europe and some Asian markets. Here is a complete list of markets covered.
- Easy scheduling of complimentary engagement meetings with the Glass Lewis research team.
- Quick access to Glass Lewis Policy Guidelines, thought leadership, and other governance content the minute they are published.
Glass Lewis is an industry leader in corporate governance with a reputation for providing insightful research and analysis on shareholder proposals. With the launch of the Governance Hub, Glass Lewis aims to help public companies gain a deeper understanding of ESG and compensation trends to make decisions for the betterment of their organizations with a lens on long-term revenue generation and increased shareholder value.
For more information, visit the Governance Hub page.
About Glass Lewis:
Glass Lewis is the leading independent provider of global governance solutions. We enable institutional investors and publicly listed companies to make sustainable decisions based in research and data. We cover 30,000 meetings each year, across approximately 100 global markets. Our customers include the majority of the world’s largest pension plans, mutual funds, and asset managers who collectively manage over $40 trillion in assets. Our core solutions include Proxy Paper proxy research and Viewpoint proxy vote management platform. More information available at www.glasslewis.com.